Sword and Gun Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade Harley App

Go down

Jade Harley App  Empty Jade Harley App

Post  GG Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 am

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Jade Harley App  Jade_harley_by_seki22-d48flx4

Full Name: Jade Harley
Birthday: December 1
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: Neutral

Strengths:
~Knowing Stuff
~Having Information for a Price
~Being able to Friend anyone
~False Sense of Security
~Being able to Spot the Unseen

Weaknesses:
~Her Brother John
~Cute Guys
~Her dog Bec
~Short Skirts
~Shoes with Laces
~Narcoleptic

Description: Jade is an adorable young woman with a strong sense of Innocence. She has straight black hair that falls to her hips that she refuses to cut over her grandfather once saying that she looked beautiful with long hair. Her eyes are a nice green that reminds some people of grass in the spring. She is normally covers herself in clothes since her grandfather always taught her that it was proper to cover skin. If she has to wear short skirts she likes to wear leggings or tights underneath.

Personality: Jade is a hyper active young woman that drives some of her friends up a wall. She is very cheerful about everything even when she is selling information in her café. She likes to glomp her brother every time she sees him. She is known to everyone as a Narcoleptic so she falls asleep randomly, so to make she gets woken up she has an alarm set for every ten minutes to make sure that she is wake.

History: For the longest time Jade had lived on an island with her grandfather. She enjoyed it but soon craved the interaction of normal people so when her grandfather pasted away she packed everything up and moved to the city to live. She went to college for business and opened her own little café that she always wanted since she was little. She found out about her brother through work and she enjoys his visits every week or so. It was then she realized she heard information in her shop that she normally wasn’t supposed to hear. She decided to use her skills to help the undercover cops when they came by, since she could spot one from a mile away. No matter how good their character was.

Other Important Info: She loves to bring her dog to work and lets him chill anywhere in the café as long as his paws are clean. She hates shorts skirts and likes floor length skirts more. She never learned how to tie shoe laces so her shoes are mostly slip on or Velcro.

Roleplay Sample:

“Here you go! One black coffee with a bangle! Here are packets of cream cheese for you!” A young woman with green eyes smiled at a customer as she placed the items down on the table from the tray. She smiled brightly as she walked away from the table to go behind the counter. She was happily that her café was doing so well. She was writing an order down when she heard the door open. She looked to the door to greet the person when she noticed something odd about them. The way they carried them self was different then a normal person. It looked like they were looking for something. To other eyes they would look like a normal person looking for a table, but to her eyes they were looking for something else.

“How can I help you today,” she asked.

“I’m looking for GG,” said the man softly.

Jade gave a knowing look as she gave her normal smile. “What do you need to know?”

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: I go by Jade :3
Timezone: EST
MSN/AIM; etc: Please ask me
You read the rules, right?: Jade Harley App  Dogsinswings-1
You read the ChatterBox rules, right?: yes!
Anything else?: Hope we can have some fun RP!!!!

GG

Back to top Go down

Jade Harley App  Empty Re: Jade Harley App

Post  Bec Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:42 am

Your Jade is adorable! You are accepted! Please make your account and make your name your character!
Bec
Bec
Admin

https://swordgunplay.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum