Sword and Gun Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heeeeeeeey :::: )

Go down

Heeeeeeeey :::: ) Empty Heeeeeeeey :::: )

Post  Vriska Serket Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Heeeeeeeey I'm Vriska Serket, Huge 8itch and all around 8adass.
When it comes to scheming, maiming, and just 8reeding feelings of h8 I am simply the 8est.
Well actually I'm the 8est at pretty much everything.
Well as long as it doesn't involve haaaaaaaaving sta8le relationships with people.
I am the "pro8lem" solver for the trolls, not afraid to get my hands a little dirty and paint the town red. If you see me coming it is advisa8le to walk the other way.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket

Back to top Go down

Heeeeeeeey :::: ) Empty Re: Heeeeeeeey :::: )

Post  Vriska Serket Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi, I'm the person behind Vriska, not really much to say about me, other then I'm far more friendly then the character I choose to play.
Please please please don't ever take something I have Vriska say in character personally. Everything she does is purely her character and not my opinion. TT.TT In reality I'd probably cry if I even got close to being half as bitchy as Vriska to someone.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket

Back to top Go down

Post  Vriska Serket Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:49 am

I'm going to post this here just in the hope of avoiding later conflict on the topic

On Mind control/reading powers Any troll with psycic powers could easily resist her, meaning her control and even to block out her ability to read minds. Tavros's is naturally weak willed however so he simply doesn't realize he could fight her on that respect. If he were to gain some more confidence and perhaps actually start standing up for himself he wouldn't have that issue.
Point one, she has to be able to focuse to use her powers, so in the middle of a fight they are pretty much usless
Point two, I'm treating the midnight crew much like the other worlds inhabitents, which at one point it was stated she could read there minds, which is how she made a map of Tavros's world. She can not control them, and they tend to vary on the effectiveness of reading there minds. Spades is to much murder rage to normally matter, clubs is kind of just dim, and hearts and Dimonds are both rather effective at blocking her.
Point three Scratch obviously can block her. And yes he is special.
The Felts work like the midnight crew, but half the time all they know are what instructions they have been given.
Humans she can't do fuck to except on some occasion try so hard there minds simply go into sleep mode. She doesn't actually bother doing that very much.
So yes her powers have a lot of limits, and if anything Tavros has more effective powers. Also, because she didn't show up until she was a bit older on the time line, not very many people know she has these powers.
And no, if you are subseptable to them, you can't go out and make yourself an aluminm hat or something and block her.
Vriska Serket
Vriska Serket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum